With a soulful essence harkening back to the iconic voices of the '70s, yet embodying a raw uniqueness fully present in the now, acclaimed singer/rapper/drummer/producer, Anderson .Paak, has successfully alchemized a cross-section of musical styles – R&B, hip-hop, and dance – into a solid, undeniable, irresistible "genreless sound." Anderson's new album, Oxnard, is a nod to the Southern California city where he grew up. It's the Grammy-nominated artist's third studio album and first to be released on Dr. Dre's label Aftermath Entertainment. He shared with Rolling Stone that "... this is the album [he] dreamed of making in high school, when [he] was listening to [Jay-Z]'s The Blueprint, The Game's The Documentary, and [Kanye West's] The College Dropout." Oxnard includes his latest single, "Tints" with Kendrick Lamar along with album features from J. Cole and Pusha T plus notable production from Dr. Dre and Om'Mas Keith.
- The Chase (feat. Kadhja Bonet)
- Headlow (feat. Norelle)
- Tints (feat. Kendrick Lamar) [*WITH SKIT*]
- Who R U?
- 6 Summers
- Saviers Road
- Smile/Petty (feat. Sonyae Elise)
- Mansa Musa (feat. Dr. Dre & Cocoa Sarai)
- Brother's Keeper (feat. Pusha T)
- Anywhere (feat. Snoop Dogg & The Last Artful, Dodgr)
- Trippy (feat. J. Cole)
- Cheers (feat. Q-Tip)
- Sweet Chick (feat. BJ The Chicago Kid)
- Left To Right